Support Staff Vacancies
A Maintenance Officer is required ASAP for a permanent position at Godolphin Infant School in, Warrington Ave, Slough SL1 3BQ, The Maintenance Officer will be responsible for ensuring the safety, security and cleanliness of school buildings and grounds throughout the day. This will include moving furniture and equipment, receiving deliveries and carrying out general internal and external maintenance.
A full, clean driving licence is required as this role will also involve driving the school mini bus.
The basic working week is 37 hours/week (Monday – Friday)
- Salary £ £22,108
- 20 days holiday + bank hols
- Company pension scheme
- Possible overtime
Day to day duties include:
- Locking & unlocking the Buildings
- Key holding
- General repairs and maintenance
- Keeping the site free of litter
- Liaising with external Contractors
- Carrying out daily & weekly checks and keeping records
Skills and experience required:
- Hands on experience in building & grounds maintenance
- Hold a trade qualification
- Good understanding of building services including heating, hot and cold water distribution, electrical distribution and plumbing
- Experience of planned preventative maintenance
- Practical ability in painting and decorating
- Knowledge of health and safety requirements
- Hard working, reliable
- Ability to work well in a team
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all the staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Any offer of employment is subject to satisfactory references and enhanced DBS checks.
Completed application forms need to be returned to email@example.com
No applications will be considered unless a completed application form is received.
Closing date: Wednesday 31st January 2018